Okanogan Trail Construction (OTC) is an award-winning trail design, trail building, and trail maintenance company that is available worldwide. OTC has been been serving public and private clients for over thirty years, with expertise in performing heavy-duty construction in a wide range of wild, rural, and urban regions. OTC tailors each trail design to frame its surroundings, while providing the most sustainable and fulfilling experience for visitors. OTC's trails synchronize with the environment as much as possible, creating beautiful trails that require minimal maintenance, and ultimately, spare our customers time and money on reconstruction and repair.
OTC holds contract relationships with government, state, municipal, private, and non-profit organizations, including the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, City of Phoenix, City of Scottsdale, City of Buckeye, Town of Cave Creek, Town of Greer, Yavapai College, Desert Mountain Private Community, and many more.
Our business is expanding every year and we currently specialize in the following areas:
- Sustainable trail design, surveys, and planning
- Sustainable trail construction
- -Hiking, biking, and equestrian trails
- -Stabilized (ADA accessible) trails
- Trail maintenance, restoration, and upgrades
- Pedestrian bridge design, maintenance, and installation
- Stone masonry features
- Trail signage and other visitor amenities
- Trail maintenance training